- 6 Board-Certified Obstetricians
- Three Certified Nurse Midwives
- Nine Board-Certified Pediatricians
- Three Certified Nurse Anesthetists
- Experienced Team of Labor Staff
- Experienced Team of Nursery Staff
- Experienced Team of Postpartum Staff
- Perinatal Nurse Educator/Certified Childbirth Educator
- Certified Lactation Consultants
Shannon Medical Center offers families and their physicians comprehensive services for the diagnosis and evaluation of pregnancy conditions or complications. We also provide and monitor anesthesia services 24 hours per day, 7 days a week for our obstetric inpatients. Together we combine our expertise and compassion to create a care team you can count on to guide you through your journey. The Women and Children’s staff and your physician are pleased to share in your birthing experience and the arrival of your precious cargo. We will do everything possible to make this a joyous and memorable event for you and your family.
If you need assistance in finding a provider, please call the concierge on the New Beginnings line at (325) 481-2316.